In 2014, KK Inflatable co,ltd cooperated with Simon Ma, a world-renowned crossover artist, to creat the world’s environmental art work “dancing water drop”. The Venice Biennale individual international touring exhibition was invited by Hangzhou goverment, Hangzhou CPPCC and Hangzhou west lake expo, and was grandly opened in Hangzhou west lake.
The exhibition, featuring the theme of “dancing water drops”, featured five large transparent art installations of water drops in the west lake, wit a maximum height of 20 meters. All the works of “dancing water drop” on the world tour are created by Guangzhou KK Inflatable co, Since 2012, the Venice Biennale has been exhibited in Milan, Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Nanchang, Ningbo and other countries. A space+leisure bar tent produced by KK Inflatble for Mr.Simon Ma was displayed in the 2018 Venice Biennale exhibition. All the space enthusiasts witnessed the presence of the master in that biennial.
- Waterproof, Windproof
- Models Can Be Recycled, Greatly Reducing Costs
- Lifelike, Tall And Vivid Shape
- The Inflatable Slide Is Soft
- To Achieve Incredible Speed
- Children Can Get More Happiness
- The Water Outside The Equipment Should Also Be ...
- Prevent Inflatable Water Park Safety Problems
- Easy To Install, Easy To Carry, Light Weight
- A New Type Of Entertainment
- Haidao Impression Inflatable Water Park Project
- KK Inflatable Factory Development History
- Happy Chinese National Day
- EU Intends To Recycle Plastic Packaging
- Origin Of Inflatable Model
- Don't Let Toxic Plastics Enter Recycling
- A New Media: Inflatable Advertising Mode
- Yining Airport Tries To Use Air Model Dummy To ...
- UV Accelerated Aging Tester For Product Use
- Tanksgiving Day