EU intends to recycle plastic packaging in 2030
In response to environmental pollution, the European Union recently announced a plan to recycle plastic packaging. Under the plan, the European Union will end the use of plastic products, including disposable coffee cups, by 2030. The European Commission said it hoped to improve the recycling efficiency of plastic packaging through the program and ensure that all plastic packaging before 2030 can be recycled or reused. In addition, the EU hopes to create new business opportunities through the plan.
At the same time, the EU will develop new measures to improve the recyclability of plastic products used in the market, increase the use of recycled plastic components; and will improve the plastic recycling mechanism and establish a more advanced and standardized waste classification and collection system. The plan also includes measures to limit the use of plastic particles in cosmetics and detergents because they can enter the body through air, water an
Previous: Origin Of Inflatable Model
Next: No Information
- Waterproof, Windproof
- Models Can Be Recycled, Greatly Reducing Costs
- Lifelike, Tall And Vivid Shape
- The Inflatable Slide Is Soft
- To Achieve Incredible Speed
- Children Can Get More Happiness
- The Water Outside The Equipment Should Also Be ...
- Prevent Inflatable Water Park Safety Problems
- Easy To Install, Easy To Carry, Light Weight
- A New Type Of Entertainment
- Origin Of Inflatable Model
- Don't Let Toxic Plastics Enter Recycling
- A New Media: Inflatable Advertising Mode
- Yining Airport Tries To Use Air Model Dummy To ...
- UV Accelerated Aging Tester For Product Use
- Tanksgiving Day