Last year, an international environmental agency published a worrying report on the levels of toxic chemicals in plastic products for children in many countries around the world. Of all the samples, a considerable proportion can be detected for high concentrations of commercial octabromodiphenyl ether, decabromodiphenyl ether and hexabromocyclododecane, three persistent organic pollutants that have been listed as key regulatory substances under international conventions. However, according to the analysis of experts, these three chemicals are brominated flame retardants, according to the relevant product material standards, should not be added to the plastics. This indicates that the raw materials used in these toys are probably waste plastics or recycled plastics containing brominated flame retardants. Air slide
- Waterproof, Windproof
- Models Can Be Recycled, Greatly Reducing Costs
- Lifelike, Tall And Vivid Shape
- The Inflatable Slide Is Soft
- To Achieve Incredible Speed
- Children Can Get More Happiness
- The Water Outside The Equipment Should Also Be ...
- Prevent Inflatable Water Park Safety Problems
- Easy To Install, Easy To Carry, Light Weight
- A New Type Of Entertainment
- A New Media: Inflatable Advertising Mode
- Yining Airport Tries To Use Air Model Dummy To ...
- UV Accelerated Aging Tester For Product Use
- Tanksgiving Day